- Level: 3+ years experience
- Degree: BS or equivalent work experience
- Available: Immediately
- Work Location: Crystal City, VA (telecommuting up to 2 days a week)
- Security: SECRET Clearance.
SSB is looking for an IA Security Specialist. The ideal candidate will provide Information Assurance (IA) support services to the Senior Leader Development Office in accordance with the applicable DoD/OSD, Army CIO, and government regulations. The job will require performing Certification and Accreditation (C&A) of Information Systems (IS) in accordance with RMF process and analysis of IA regulatory requirements for impact on SLD. The individual will develop, prepare and distribute agency IA security policies and procedures; and monitor and investigate and mitigate system security violations. They will assist in the development and maintenance of the Information Assurance program to address unique security training and IA architecture.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Obtain and maintain DoD certifications IAW DoDD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M
- Obtain eMASS training related to ISSO roles and responsibilities
- Conduct RMF Steps 1-3 of Assessment and Authorization process for custom applications
- Step 1. Perform System Categorization
- Step 2. Select Security Controls
- Step 3. Implement Security Controls
- Support RMF Step 6 (Monitoring Security Controls) IAW the Continuous Monitoring Plan for SLDMS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and three or more years experience with Information Assurance
- Experience with DoD RMF or DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- MUST have Security+ certification prior to joining the team
- Experience administering MS Windows Server 2008 R2
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS)
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Host Based Security System (HBSS)
SSB is seeking an enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude. Someone with dedication and a willingness to work hard. If you are interested in this position, and you think that you meet the outlined criteria, please email us email us your resume, CV, or qualifications, along with a cover letter of introduction.