- Level: 3+ years experience
- Degree: BS or equivalent work experience
- Available: Immediately
- Work Location: Pentagon
- Security:Secret with ability to get Top Secret
SSB is looking for a Windows Systems Administrator who is proficient in administering Microsoft Windows environments, preferably Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 r2. The position requires experience with IIS, powershell, active directory, claims-based authentication, joining servers to Windows domains, SSO (single sign-on), and understanding of SQL Server. A good understanding of Office Web Apps Server is also preferred.
The ideal candidate must have excellent organization, communication, and writing skills. He or she must have the ability to express themselves concisely during technical discussions about strategy, implementation, and the design of Windows environments.
Additionally, the applicant should be skilled in effective customer interactions, along with having an understanding of iterative development (e.g., agile, spiral) and SDLC (software development lifecycle) methodologies. Network design experience is a bonus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Security+ Certification
- Windows Server administration with Windows 2008 r2 or better.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to script administrative function using Powershell and related technologies.
- Experience with development and deployment of web parts
- Knowledge of load-balancing technologies and other up-time technologies
- Experience in the installation, setup and troubleshooting of SharePoint 2013 technologies including sites and workflows
SSB is seeking an enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude; and a dedication and willingness to work hard. If you are interested in, and you think that you meet our criteria, please email us your resume, CV, or qualifications, and a cover letter of introduction.