- Level: 5+ years experience
- Degree: BS or equivalent work experience
- Available: Immediately
- Work Location: Crystal City, VA
- Security: Secret Clearance.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Work closely with project manager to define and prioritize requirements.
- Maintain, develop, modify and secure software code and scripts in a Visual Studio environment.
- Review/examine, evaluate and reverse engineer existing application to identify potential upgrades and replacement implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Security+, A+ or Network+ Certification
- Understanding of the .Net Framework up to and including 4.
- Experience in User Interface (UI) design and development, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), AJAX, etc. SharePoint development experience is a plus.
- Understanding of iterative Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, and the ability to work closely with business analysts in the definition and prioritization of requirements.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Previous experience in developing, updating, and maintaining secure software code and scripts in a Visual Studio environment.
SSB is seeking an enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude; and a dedication and willingness to work hard. If you are interested in, and you think that you meet our criteria, please email us your resume, CV, or qualifications, and a cover letter of introduction.