- Level: 5+ years experience
- Degree: BS or equivalent work experience
- Available: Immediately
- Work Location: Pentagon, VA
- Security: Secret Clearance.
SSB is looking for a Senior Database Developer with 5+ years of experience in SQL Server development and maintenance. The successful candidate will have heavy SQL development skills including stored procedures, queries, tables, and views. The ideal candidate will have experience with C# and PowerShell.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Developing and modifying database schemas
- Developing and modifying stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Developing and modifying reports using Microsoft SSRS
- Optimizing database code
- Creating and maintaining SSIS packages
- Running ad hoc database queries
- Converting Access Databases to SQL Server
- Performing miscellaneous tasks requiring software/database development skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Security+, A+ or Network+ Certification
- 5+ years in SQL and Microsoft-specific database technologies including SQL Server version 2012; SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS); Transact SQL.
- Very strong written and verbal communication.
- Very strong business analytical ability.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell, ASP.Net, C# and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server database administration.
SSB is seeking an enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude; and a dedication and willingness to work hard. If you are interested in, and you think that you meet our criteria, please email us your resume, CV, or qualifications, and a cover letter of introduction.