- Level: 5+ years experience
- Degree: BS or equivalent work experience
- Available: Immediately
- Work Location:Cyrstal City, VA
- Security:Secret clearance.
SSB is looking for a senior business analyst with varying experience in all aspects of system/software analysis. The analyst is expected to assess user needs utilizing industry standard model-driven analysis techniques and a structured requirements process via approved processes, templates and tools throughout the software development life cycle. This analyst is also expected to support the project manager on project management activities, to perform as a project coordinator. Tasks will typically require the analyst to:
Areas of Responsibility:
- Review and analyze existing applications in order to develop/update detailed supporting documentation.
- Provide recommendations for design improvements such as the replacement of developed modules with COTS tools.
- Provide quality control through utilization of a bug tracking system.
- Identify and implement/develop methods for improving help and end user reference documentation.
- Leading other team members through the entire system lifecycle.
- Actively participate in our continuous SDLC process improvement effort.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Working experience with software/systems analysis on web based applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for supporting a diverse user community.
- Communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and identify potential solutions. Work with the team to implement solutions or workarounds to problems.
SSB is seeking an enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude; and a dedication and willingness to work hard. If you are interested in, and you think that you meet our criteria, please email us your resume, CV, or qualifications, and a cover letter of introduction.