- Level: 3+ years experience
- Degree: BS or equivalent work experience
- Available: Immediately
- Work Location: Crystal City, VA
- Security: Final Secret Clearance Required/Top Secret Preferred.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Work closely with project manager to define and prioritize requirements.
- Maintain, develop, modify and secure software code and scripts in a Visual Studio environment.
- Design and develop new system functionality.
- Review/examine, evaluate and reverse engineer existing capabilities to identify potential upgrades and replacement implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Security+ Certification (within 60 days of start)
- Experience with full life-cycle application software development Experience in all aspects of the application software development life-cycle, from requirements analysis through design, programming, testing, and deployment.
- Experience maintaining legacy production applications and working directly with customers for changes and keeping the applications technology up to date.
- Experience with the product life cycle including maintenance of production systems.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
SSB is seeking an enthusiastic and communicative team member with a positive attitude; and a dedication and willingness to work hard. If you are interested in, and you think that you meet our criteria, please email us your resume, CV, or qualifications, and a cover letter of introduction.